Top 10 of 2009
2009 was a totally different travel, I actually got sick of travelling and just wanted to be home with my koala bear. No longer was I allowed to call myself someone in there mid twenties (I still did though), became a lot more grown up almost bordering on being "mature".
Top 10 of 2009:
- M moving in with me at Trinity Court and buying our fist item of furniture.
- Resigning and getting escorted out of the office
- Being accepted to study my MSc at Edinburgh University
- Training with the guys at Unit 20 -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71zSlaJKdPw
- Owning a mountain bike again -> http://www.baldy.za.net/pblog/658/P2170102-med.jpg
- A long dirty valentines weekend in Kerry with vegan pancakes -> http://www.baldy.za.net/node/656
- Hating the corporate world of sales people during a conference in Malta -> http://www.baldy.za.net/node/661
- Cape Town crew visit to Dingle -> http://www.baldy.za.net/node/662
- Tracey Chapman live in Cork ->http://www.baldy.za.net/node/668
- Climbing and getting lost on Scafell Pike with the boys -> http://www.baldy.za.net/node/675
- 2 months trying to get on the dole and renovating my grandmothers house with my sister
- Not getting a hair cut all year.
- Getting 5 kyu in Aikido.
- Visting James Joyce and Kafka museums.